publication date: Jan 17, 2011
author/source: Kate Faulkner, Property Expert and Author of Which? Property Books
House Prices in UK - December 2010 Property Analysis
End of year analysis from all the property price indices and agents for 2010 in December agree that despite some rises in the first half of the year, the falls in the second half of the year, meant the average house was worth pretty much the same at the end of the year as at the start.
READ MORE to find out the:-
- Past Property Price Indicators
- Current Property Market Indicators
- Future Property Price Indicators
READ MORE to find out What should Buyers and Sellers do in 2011?
NEED HELP FROM THE DESIGNS ON PROPERTY EXPERTS?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a one of our FREE Property Checklists.
Do you have a property question? GET AN INDEPENDENT ANSWER! ASK US via our PROPERTY FORUM, email email@example.com or call 0845 838 1763.
|Get a helping hand with our new Sellers Service for just £19.99!|
Property expert, Kate Faulkner, has joined forces with B&Q and other industry experts to offer a unique service, where you purchase a ‘property project pack’ that gives you:-
- An A4 ‘how to’ guide (approx 80 pages), containing Dos and Don’ts, Factsheets, Checklists, Handy Tips and Forms
- Access to Kate and her team, by phone and email, for any queries you might have during your project.
See the full list of Kate Faulkner's unique Property Services here!