Converting a Home - Top Ten Dos and Don'ts
2. Do check whether the conversion will add value to your home now, or in the future.
3. Don't get caught in expensive finance deals - look for product interest free deals, but check prices aren't inflated.
4. Don't rush out and spend money. Plan a small project at least three months ahead and a larger one six months ahead.
5. Do spec what you want (kitchen/bathroom) and then search the internet, a local retailer, a builders merchant and the DIY stores to secure the best price.
8. Do know what you legally can/can't do such as gas, electrics, glazing etc.
9. Don't let anyone work on your home without a contract.
Free Property Articles
Membership is chargeable, please CONTACT US for more information.